Is your website working for you as well as it should?
Is your website ready for the Google ranking changes coming in May 2021, which prioritise fast-loading websites?
Maybe you designed it yourself, or you’re thinking it needs an overhaul. Crucial functions sometimes stop working, or you just need another pair of eyes to see how to increase your website’s performance.
We won’t bombard you with geek speak. We’ll provide an easy-to-digest overview, and if you need us to dive deeper into a particular area, we’ll give you 10% off another evaluation to focus just on that. Plus, get £50 off any future work from us*.
We’ll record a 15-minute video, giving our impressions as we navigate your website. We’ll send you a link to the video which you can use as you wish.
Then within 7 working days, we’ll send you a report with the top five aspects to work on to increase engagement and effectiveness of your website.
Your website is an essential part of your team, so book a website evaluation now and make sure it’s performing as well as it should.
for website evaluations
Had a website review from Pixelshrink which was both prompt and insightful. They provided me with an in-depth review of the site showing the good and not-so-good aspects. They then presented all the findings in an intuitive manner and made a number of recommendations for future enhancements and tools which may aid the process. I would definitely recommend.
Gary has helped me review my website and offered help and support. He doesn’t do all the tech speak and makes things simple and clear for me to understand. Thank you Gary!
Book an evaluation
Website evaluation terms
- VAT not applicable.
- Payment required in advance, payment non-refundable.
- Evaluation will be based on 10 pages on your website. If you require us to look at more pages, ask us for a quote.
- £50 off future work: only applies for a minimum order value of £500.
- Only one voucher code can be used per website evaluation order
- We will try to address any specific issues you raise within our evaluation, but may need to issue you a quote to cover them fully.